Election Day Run Off Poll Watching – VOLUNTEER
Join us a Volunteer Election Day Poll Watcher for the U.S Senatorial Runoff Election Day, which will be held on December 6, 2022. The DeKalb GOP couldn’t do it without your incredible commitment to your community and to our great state of Georgia!
We need 2 people per Shift at each Polling Location. There will be 2 Shifts that day: we will credential you for the entire day in case no one else signs up for your location and you would like to stay late or come in early.
Shift 1: 6:30 am – 1 pm
Shift 2: 1 pm – 7:30 pm
Kindly note the following:
- You will receive your Authorization Letter via email from the DeKalb GOP. This letter will only be issued the THURSDAY before the following week’s Election Day during the early weeks of voting and the Primary Election Day. Please plan accordingly.
- We will contact you when we know more information regarding your badge and credential letter stating you are a Poll Watcher. Once you have your letter issued by the DeKalb GOP you can pick your badge/credentials in-person during the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM at the DeKalb Voter Registration and Elections Office, which is located at 4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur, GA 30032-1239. Please bring a hard copy of your authorization letter along with your driver’s license/ID as well as plan ahead.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Some precincts may be chilly inside so bring a sweater, as well. You cannot wear any campaign type of clothing.
- Training is required and will be available via Zoom. There will be several live sessions of training, on demand training will be available as well. All volunteers will also have to review the training manual.
- As a poll watcher, you will be observing the set-up and/or break down of the precinct depending on your shift.You will also be responsible for providing your own transportation to and from the precinct.
- To VOLUNTEER: Each volunteer must register individually for your credentials to be issued. Please review the available precincts and time slots below. Then click on the button to sign up.
AFTER YOUR SHIFT PLEASE FILL OUT THE REPORTS BELOW.
Thank you for helping to #VoteDeKalbRed and to ensure FITness – Faith, Integrity & Trust in our Elections